Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Azure Location Poll, PLEASE VOTE!!!

Hey everyone, We would like to have a total of 4 drop locations in Vegas that we are a part of. My drop which was located near 215 and S. Durango is hopefully going to be splitting into 3 new drops:
Gayle - near 215 and Cheyenne
PinkPeas - near Sahara and Decatur (In the Trader Joes Parking Lot)
Tirrsa - I-15 and Blue Diamond (in the Target Shopping Center)

Cecilias drop, near 215 and N Decatur is staying the same!

In order for this to work, I need to make sure we have enough people for EVERY DROP. I don't want to leave my loyal participants in the south part of town without a reasonably close drop point. So PLEASE vote in the poll, but ONLY ONCE so that we make sure the south drop will still have enough participants. I am MOST concerned with the South Drop, so thoes who are interested make sure you vote !!!!!

We will keep you all posted as soon as the details are worked out.

Thanks,
Keslie

No comments:

Post a Comment