Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Soapnuts use!!!

I ran out of dishwasher soap the other day and was frantically looking on the web for recipes for making myown, when I stumbled upon a website that said to use soapnuts in your dishwasher. I make my own liquid (directions on the bags and the website) for laundy and I decided to try using it in my dishwasher. I filled each dispender with the liquid and as usual filled the jet dry container with vinegar. WOW, my dishes came out cleaner and with less spots than with the Biokleen or Seventh Generation! I couldn't believe it. I was blown away as was my extremely skeptical husband (who asked if I had bought new soap)!! I am finding more and more uses all the time.

It looks like we will be placing the Maggies Soap Nuts order at the end of this month or the begining of May, so get your orders in ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment